Metatalent.ai (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the metatalent.ai website (the “service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, how you interacted with pages on our website (including its recording), the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Metatalent.ai uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Metatalent.ai may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Metatalent.ai
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Metatalent.ai CHARGER AND GCVIP
- Metatalent.ai saves your information as part of Metatalent.ai Charger plans in two ways a) checkout Information b) CV and profile information
- Information provided at the time of checkout is saved on our website CMS including the CV shared by you.
- We do not save any information related to your payment method including credit card details.
- The information provided by you at the time of checkout is also saved in our CRM as well as any correspondence and information shared with our representatives on email. This is to ensure top quality customer service and QA when delivering your order
- Your information in our CMS and CRM will remain after your order is completed. This will be helpful for us for any future orders as well as any future communication with you in case you opt in for that
- Metatalent.ai will not share your personal data with any organization outside of Metatalent.ai or any individual who is not part of the Metatalent.ai team working on the Metatalent.ai Charger plans. The Metatalent.ai team working on Metatalent.ai Charger plans consist of Metatalent.ai employees, trainees as well as mentors and advisors who may or may not be employed by Metatalent.ai
- In case you apply for any of the GCVIP plans, you consent to share your CV/Resume with our partner organizations for employment related purposes
- We will be legally obliged to share your data with relevant personnel or organization if directed by a law enforcement agency or a court order.
- In case you would like to have your personal data deleted from our systems (CMS and CRM), we will do that within 7 working days of your request and will send you a confirmation email. Your order details, however, will not be deleted from CMS which means your name, email and the delivered documents as part of order will remain with us for record and audit purposes. However, your email will not be used as part of any marketing communication.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org